Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

How To Think Sideways ULTRA: Career Survival School for Writers


Caught up in the struggles of writing a novel? Frustrated by the blinking cursor? Fighting with blank pages, soggy plots, or on-strike characters?

If you'd like to regain--or, perhaps, find for the first time--your joy in writing, learn How to Think Sideways from established novelist and well-loved writing instructor Holly Lisle. She's taught thousands of writers a unique, systematic, repeatable method for creating not just fiction, but really good, rich, deep, meaningful fiction. Fiction better than anything they ever imagined they could write.

Starting today, Holly invites you into How to Think Sideways ULTRA: Career Survival School for Writers, a 32-week online writing course, at the 2011 legacy pricing. At noon (EDT) on Friday, March 15, 2013, the price goes up.

What if you sign up and decide the course isn't for you? Holly guarantees that you can quit at ANY time and receive a full refund of your current lesson and all remaining paid-for lessons. No questions, no hassle.

You have nothing to lose. And even by trying out the course, you'll learn more about the process of writing than the last ten how-to books you read even hinted at. Promise.

I'm a graduate of How to Think Sideways. Some of Holly's methods didn't resonate with me, but many of them did. . .and still do. I learned how to find great ideas that work for me. I learned how to watch for surprises while writing, and use these gifts to their full advantage. I learned how to create a simple but effective plan for my stories' revisions. In short, I learned to Think Sideways.

To join me in class, or just find out what all the fuss is about, go here:


How To Think Sideways ULTRA: Career Survival School For Writers


Please note that I'm a course affiliate. You'll be helping me if you buy through my link.. and I appreciate the help.

If you know me: I only recommend things I  personally believe in. See for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment